Powered By Rockstar Energy Drink
Position Rockstar Energy Drink as the leading beverage brand with an impressionable 16-24-year-old audience who have strong ties to music and pop culture.
- Identify a group of talent and influencers to be leveraged for content, tour opportunities and social media buzz to build recognition and familiarity in the electronic music genre for Rockstar.
- Negotiate and execute a presenting sponsorship package that included logo lock-up, stage branding, branded content, branded merchandise, national media inclusion, artist participation and multi-city onsite activations.
- Align with 8 key national markets for Rockstar Energy Drink to activate an experiential footprint and sample products pre, during and post the series of events.
- Work with internal sales team to leverage partnership assets for product sales and hospitality outreach solidifying the brands ROI.
- 2,951,880 Media Impressions
- $65,000 in Paid Media
- 45,000+ Tickets Sold
- 60,000+ Full Sized Product Samples
- 350 pieces of co-branded merchandise sold
- 4 unique pieces of custom branded content which garnered over 180k impressions