Kroger’s Big Bourbon Bar
The Big Bourbon Bar is the centerpiece for the World’s largest bourbon festival, Bourbon & Beyond and its sister festivals Hometown Rising and Louder Than Life (collectively the Louisville Trifesta). The BBB is a memorable and interactive space inside each festival for fans to experience Kentucky Bourbon while staying associated with music. The BBB creates a turnkey sponsorship platform for bourbon brands to be associated with the TriFesta series.
- Design, fabricate, and staff a 200×100 custom footprint complete with staging, dancing, elegant decor and lighting, seating and customized bar fronts for bourbon partners to activate effortlessly.
- Cultivate a retail partnership for the series where bourbon partners can the opportunity to drive event messaging pre, during and post Festival activities.
- Work with Tastemaker and World-Renowned Bourbon expert Fred Minnick to curate partners who are endemic to Kentucky and widely respected by the industry.
- Provide a plug and play solution for bourbon brands to get involved with harmonious effort which included marketing, sales activation and hospitality assets.
- Presenting partnership with National Retailer Kroger
- Participation from 14 National Bourbon Brands
- 28 Custom Cocktail Creations showcased to 270,000 Festival Attendees
- 35,236 cocktails sold @ Bourbon & Beyond, Hometown Rising & Louder Than Life
- 1592 bottles sold at Kroger
- 228,223,087 Media Impressions